" Cricket Etcetera was voted as the Best Cricket Blog by Google during the World Cup 2007 "

Friday, December 15, 2006

Thinking aloud....

Please Saurav, please....shut them up forever.
As I write this, Ganguly has just scored a beautiful boundary, piercing the slip cordon with complete control.....Boy, don't i get excited sometimes, or rather everytime this man, Saurav Chandidas Ganguly steps out onto the cricket field with a bat in his hand. For more than 3 years now, this guy has been under test every single time - why? Shouldn't it rather have been Sehwag, Jaffer, Tendulkar and the battered Indian captain who should have been under scrutiny? But no, the jury is constantly out on my man. I don't know if a good innings here will silence them or not, for you can only explain things to a logical, rational sort of chap. But even the biggest idiots will find it difficult to complain if Saurav strikes a big one here.
At the moment, the Wanderers is experiencing a unique combination of rain, sun and bad light. Ganguly is on 12, and I've a prayer on my lips. Amen.

1 comment:

Free Ads Team said...

Free Ads For Bloggers

A Small Idea from a Blogger.Need Free Visitors visitors to your site?. Just test this. Place a Banner link of my site to your blog. In return I will Place your Blog in our Directory & Random Link Button. ie You will get 2+FREE Visitors. By this both of us get visitors. Check this live at my site.
Free Ads For Bloggers

More over Are interested in making money by running ads in your blog like me?. If so check out the below links.
Click Here To Join Agloco-Recommended
Make money from your Website or Blog
Xpress Money
Earn Now
0.5$ per Click Under Affiliate Cash
Earn Income with your website

NB:
Watch what pisstakers.com says about us